BADER Polska Sp. z o.o. is a Polish company in BADER Group – an international concern from the AUTOMOTIVE industry producing high quality leather upholstery for exclusive car brands.
We have been operating in Poland since 1995. The Group’s workforce numbers approximately 11,000 people worldwide, with over 1,400 employees in Poland.
Due to the dynamic development of our business, we are looking for employees for the position of:
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Report to Operation Director
- Manage a team of Specialists in responsible area
- Keep accurate records and document customer and suppliers actions and discussions
- Maintain orderly workflows according to priorities
- Track project costs in order to meet budget
- Participation in technical meetings with suppliers
- Develop and manage detailed project schedules and work plans
- Provide various stakeholders with project updates , strategies and developments
- Arrange and manage discussions and meetings with stakeholders and partners
- Full availability for business trips and temporary relocations to Germany
- Partner with Sales, Customer Service, Production and other business leaders to identify and resolve business issues that impact customer satisfaction
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards
- Prepare and present comprehensive reports and statistics
- Understand and apply any necessary disciplinary procedures where necessary
- Responsible for all required audits
- Ensure fulfilment of all legal requirements
- Open minded
- Technical skills
- Lean approach
- Leadership skills
- Able to work in matrix organisation
- Team player
- Culture, language skills
- Developing his/her team
- Knowledge of SAP
- Language skills in German and / or English
- Salary: 7 000-10 000 pln gross per month
- Company car
- Multisport benefit system
- LUXMED Healthcare
How to join our team?
Please send your CV by email to: email@example.com with a title: Project coordinator or deliver it in person to the HR Department at Wojska Polskiego Street 34 in Nowa Sól.
We will inform you about the date of an interview by phone.